Tuesday, August 9, 2011

For my son

My dearest Landon Mateo, this is a blog for you to read when you get old enough so that you can look back and see how you grew up and memories that you may not remember. I want to do this for you because I love you very much and I want you have these memories in a hard copy and not just your mind. Your mommy and papi did not have something like this growing up, so I thought it would be nice for you to have. We both love you very much and want the best for you. I will try to get straight to the point with these stories so that it doesnt confuse you or put you to sleep. ;) You have a HUGE family and i think it will be nice for them to add their stories and pictures too. This will be a famliy effort. I will explain your family members in later stories but, i just want you to know that life is what you make it and we hope to make it the best for you as much as we can. I wish you all the blessings and oppertunites that God and life can offer you. I hope that you put all of your energy in them and do great things. Dont ever hesitate to talk to any of your family about anything, especially your mommy and papi, because we are here just for you and we will never give up on you. You are amazing and dont ever think different. You can do all things through God and your family. Love you very very very much.

1 comment: